Shopping in and around Vienna
The shopping paradise on the Danube river
The shopping streets of Vienna city centre and the large shopping centres just outside of Vienna make the region one of the most popular shopping zones in Europe. Right in the middle of this shopping paradise you can find – in the perfect spot for shopping – the Hotel Das Himberg.
An original souvenir for the loved ones at home. A little memory for yourself. Stylish fashion you can't buy at home. Cheap designer bargains. A new suit. The right outfit for a job interview. Especially delicious culinary treats to take home. There are always reasons for a little shopping adventure, and Vienna is the perfect shopping paradise.
- Bargain hunters will be happy at the Designer Outlet Parndorf. Here you can buy designer fashion for up to 80 percent less than elsewhere.
- At the Shopping City Süd in Vösendorf you will find everything you need under one roof: furniture, electronics, clothing, food...
- Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Dior – the Kohlmarkt in Vienna's city centre has become the luxury shopping street of Vienna.
- Fashion chains like H&M, Zara, Hallhuber and many more can be found on Mariahilfer Straße.
- Fancy some sweet treats? Then visit the Naschmarkt market – first stop for connoisseurs. Here you can find not only sweets, but everything your palate desires: spices, sausages, cheeses, fish, meat, fruit, vegetables ...