The Area Surrounding Hotel Himberg
So many things to do near Vienna
There are so many things to see and do around Vienna when you stay at the four-star Hotel Das Himberg! The area just south of Vienna, Austria, is one-of-a-kind and its possibilities nearly endless.
The first thing many of our guests do is explore Vienna – the city on the blue Danube and the World Heritage site with incredible culture and charming architecture. The Vienna city centre is only a short trip from the Hotel Himberg. You can reach the city centre of the Austrian capital in 20 to 30 minutes by S-Bahn commuter train, bus or car. Visiting Vienna is always the a great decision, but there are so many other things to do around Vienna, too!
- Explore the Vienna Woods and its UNESCO biosphere park that actually extends far into Vienna’s city districts.
- Visit castles, palaces and imperial gardens at Laxenburg.
- The thermal region draws visitors with thermal springs, spas and great food. It is also known as one of the most tradition-rich wine regions in Austria! The Carnuntum wine region stretches into the eastern part of Lower Austria and is full of interesting experiences.
- Breath-taking Lake Neusiedl is Burgenland’s place-to-be for water sports fans & cyclists looking for some great dining experiences.
- Go for a dip in the Waldbad Himberg swimming pool.
- There are so many exciting things to do near Vienna, you’ll never get bored.
A hotel between the buzzing city of Vienna & the charming thermal region
- Reach the heart of Vienna or the Prater Ferris wheel in 20 minutes.
- How about a relaxing spa day during your Vienna trip? Therme Wien thermal baths are a 15-minute drive from the Hotel Himberg near Vienna. The Bad Vöslau or Baden thermal baths are about 30 km from the hotel.
- Sun, kite surfing, ice skating... Lake Neusiedl has so many great things to do in all four seasons. Only about 40 km separate Austria’s largest lake and Hotel Himberg near Vienna International Airport.
- If you love shopping on holiday, you’ll love staying at Hotel Himberg near Designer Outlet Parndorf!
- Bacchus most likely chose Hotel Himberg for his holidays, too – after all, we’re just a few kilometres from Austria’s most beautiful wine regions.