Therme Wien spa in Vienna one of the most modern city spas in Europe
75,000 m² of wellness bliss in Vienna
Grotto pool, whirlpool, Finnish sauna, steam rooms, various water slide experiences, diving boards, massage chairs – treat yourself to some time off in the Therme Wien spa, only 10 minutes by car from the Hotel Das Himberg.
After the short hop from Himberg to the Therme Wien spa, you can take a jump into the cooling water, or slip slowly into the pleasantly warm thermal pool. Whatever you prefer. Two spas in one: The Therme Wien spa has two large spa areas, each offering generous spaces for both splashing and relaxing.
Beauty treatments at the Therme Wien spa in Vienna
At the entrance to the Vienna spa is the Beauty Stone. Why a stone? The spa's architecture is modelled after a river bed, where the various spa areas lie like stones in a stream. One of them is the Beauty Stone. This area is all about cosmetics for face and body:
- classic treatments for face and body
- hair and styling offers
- revitalising body care
- 50 °C laconium treatments
- aromatherapy room with water beds
- spacious rest and lounge areas
What else this Vienna spa world has to offer:
- Stone of Peace and Quiet:This area is all about serenity and relaxation. The Fire Lounge offers a well stocked library with popular fiction, non-fiction, and novellas.
- Adventure Stone: : A variety of water slides, a wild water canal, diving boards, and a water playground ensure fun and games.
- Sauna Stone: With separate ladies', men's and mixed sauna areas, each zone offers various sauna cabins, steam rooms and laconium rooms.
- Fitness Stone: Professional sports scientists, state-of-the-art training and cardio equipment, solariums, infrared cabins, and a separate Ladies Fitness Zone help make sure you stay fit.